• Norton, Quinn "Anonymous 101: Introduction to the Lulz" WIRED Nov 2011 [LINK].
• Dibbell, Julian "The Assclown Offensive: How to Enrage the Church of Scientology" WIRED Sept 2009 [LINK].
• Zetter, Kim "Oil Companies Spring a Leak, Courtesy of Anonymous" WIRED July 2012 [LINK].
• Kushner, David "The Hacker is Watching" GQ Jan 2012 [LINK].
• Suler, John "The Online Disinhibition Effect" CyberPsychology and Behavior vol.7 no.3, 2004 [LINK]. [NOTE: This is a JStor article, you need to be on a Berkeley Internet connection to view/download this article].
• SOCIAL NETWORKS - The expansion of social networks on the Internet and the nature of social networks and the diffusion of information across social networks, and why they are perceived to be the "Holy Grail" for marketing.
• Glaser, Mark "Your Guide to Citizen Journalism" MediaShift, Sept 2006 [LINK].
• Boyd, Danah “Participating in the Always-On Lifestyle” in The Social Media Reader, Michael Mandiberg (ed), New York University Press, 2012
Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 85, No. 2, 2009. [LINK] [NOTE: This is a JStor article, you need to be on a Berkeley Internet connection to view/download this article].
• Welsh, Andrew and Jennifer Lavoie "Risky eBusiness: An Examination of Risk-Taking, Online Disclosiveness, and Cyberstalking Victimization" CyberPsychology 6 (1), 2012 [LINK].
• Wang, Rong and Suzanne M. Bianchi and Sara Raley "Teenagers' Internet Use and Family Rules: A Research Note" Journal of Marriage and Family, Vol. 67, No. 5, 2005. [LINK] [NOTE: This is a JStor article, you need to be on a Berkeley Internet connection to view/download this article].